quinta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2017
II European Conference on Domestic Violence - Porto - call for papers
Oral presentations will be limited to 20 minutes: 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and debate.
Oral presentations will be grouped by topics in parallel sessions.
Presenters must be registered in the Conference by 12th April 2017 or their presentations will be excluded from the Conference Programme.
If you wish to submit an abstract for an oral presentation, please download the abstracts submission form.
After filling the form, save it as a Word document (*.docx) with the title of your abstract, and send it to IIndECDV@fpce.up.pt, with the subject “Oral Presentation Submission”.
Abstract proposals must include:
- Name and institutional affiliation of first author
- Name of co-authors and respective affiliations
- Title (Type your title as it should appear in the programme)
- Select which theme(s) you are addressing.
- Include 3-5 keywords.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- It is the responsibility of the author to verify the information submitted and to notify the Organizing Committee of any errors or omissions before the submission deadline.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
Each abstract may only be submitted once.
Informações e registo